Hoover.ca Credit Card Policy
- Sensitive Credit Card information on Hoover.ca is securely transmitted through public networks using 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connections and verified by our SSL carrier, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
- In order to make our transactions more secure, we are doing an authorization for $1.00 that will be used to test for accurate credit card information and help to protect our customers against fraudulent credit card use. This $1.00 transaction is only an authorization and will not be captured (charged to your account) and will expire after a short period of time (varies across credit card companies).
- The billing address you use for placing the order must match what the credit card company has on file or your order will not be processed due to safety and security levels that we have setup for our credit card transaction processing.
- If all information is valid and you continue to place an order with us your credit card will be setup with an authorization for the total order amount at the time you submit your order to our system.
- Your credit card account will not be charged (funds captured) until the product is completed processing and shipped. Multiple charges may occur if items ship at different times but the total charge amount will be the same as the original order total.
- All dollar amounts shown on Hoover.ca are in Canadian Dollars. Payment is accepted using Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Debit cards, as well as credit cards, are accepted.
- Any other questions or comments, please contact customer service at (800) 944-9200 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST